Propane for your home – fuels a variety of systems and products, offering homeowners reliability, cleanliness, improved performance and, on average, costs half as much per BTU as electricity.
- Furnaces, Radiant Heat, and Space Heaters
- Water Heaters, Hearth Products, Cook Tops, and Dryers etc.
Propane is used for hundreds of commercial applications, whether in a warehouse, restaurant, manufacturing plant or construction site, propane is the fuel of choice.
- Air Heating, Asphalt Melting, and Brickyard Applications
- Direct Flame Applications, Forklifts, and Textile Applications etc.
Propane can be used in hundreds of different agricultural applications because it is reliable, safe, clean and efficient.
- Flame weeding, pest control, and crop drying
- Irrigation pumps, poultry and pig brooding, and crop heating etc.